Are you looking to volunteer? The Hope Council on Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse, Inc. is looking for volunteers who are willing to help us achieve our mission of reducing the impact of alcohol and other drug abuse in our community by providing education, prevention, intervention, and referral services.
To volunteer, please send your resume with a cover letter to email@example.com!
Recovery Coach Job Posting
The Hope Council on Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse, Inc., Kenosha, is in search of a dedicated individual who has at least two years of demonstrable personal recovery experience.
The qualified candidate will have some formal alcohol and other drug abuse training/education. Substance Abuse Counselor-In Training or greater is preferred. Additionally, the qualified candidate is preferred to be a Certified Recovery Coach. Excellent computer skills are required.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Job Include:
- Provide non-clinical services intended to aid individuals in establishing and
maintaining individual and family recovery from chronic and severe alcohol
and other drug problems
- Improve the quality of recovery for individuals and the community
- Provide one-on-one coaching, case management and referral to clients in the
Intoxicated Driving Program.
- Develop and maintain appropriate cooperative relationships with the treatment
provider community and other programs, including the self-help community,
which will require some traveling.
- Facilitate education groups for those who are incarcerated as well as
community members groups.
- Utilize Microsoft Office and email on a regular basis.
Pay is $12 – $14 per hour; 12 – 15 hours per week; Tuesday and Thursday evening hours and occasional weekend hours may be necessary.
The Hope Council on Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse is a non-profit organization whose mission is to reduce the impact of alcohol and other drug abuse in our community by providing education, prevention, intervention and referral services.
Email a cover letter with a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, May 17. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.