Did you know that your donation of...
- $5 pays for diapers for children who have visits with their non-custodial parents but do not have clean diapers to be changed into?
- $10 pays for snacks for five children who attend I Am Special, a prevention program for elementary-aged children at the Hope Council who are screened into the program because at least one parent is in recovery?
- $20 provides at least one hour of education and prevention about the dangers of substance abuse to a variety of audiences, including school children, church groups and incarcerated individuals?
- $25 pays for more than five hours of child care for a child of addiction, through the Hope Council's Parents in Recovery Child Care Program?
- $100 protects a family of three children from child abuse and neglect in the Hope Council's Crisis Nursery?
- $500 provides four weeks of programming through I Am Special, a prevention program for elementary-aged children at the Hope Council who are screened into the program because at least one parent is in recovery?
The Hope Council on Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse, Inc. is dedicated to providing supportive services to the Kenosha community in order to support the individual, family, and community. The Council has been at the forefront of services to address substance abuse since 1969, and we greatly appreciate the continued support of our mission: to reduce the impact of alcohol and other drug abuse in our community by providing education, prevention, intervention and referral services. Become a member of the Hope Council on Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse, Inc., and you will not only be supporting the mission but helping to maintain and expand current programming with a financial contribution. (All contributions are tax deductible by law.) When you become a member you will also receive a quarterly newsletter so that you can keep up to date on activity at the Hope Council.
Become a Member
If you would like to become a member, please complete the form below or print and fill out the Printable Membership Form and return it along with your contribution to:
Hope Council on Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse, Inc.
Kenosha, WI 53140
Thank you for helping us in our work!