This program provides monitored, supervised, or therapeutic/supportive visitation services for parents whom the courts have determined should be observed while interacting with their children.
The cost for this program is a one-time $50 administrative fee that must be paid before any paperwork or processes are started. (Rates are subject to change.)
- There is a $20 hourly fee for supervised visitation that occurs for 18 months or fewer.
- After 18 months of service, hourly fees are increased to $50 per hour.
- After 24 months of service, hourly fees are increased to $75 per hour.
- For therapeutic/supportive visitation, there is a $30 hourly fee.
- Fees for monitored visitation are based on the times of the visits and are $10 per visit or $20 per hour
Supervised Visitation hours are offered at times that are convenient to families we serve, such as evenings and weekends.
Please carefully read through all the documents.
The following documents are for your information only; they do not have to be returned:
Please complete and return these documents:
Once the $50 administrative fee is paid and all documents are completed and returned to Hope Council by BOTH parties, the supervised visitation coordinator will contact each party to set up visits. If you have any questions, please contact the Supervised Visitation Coordinator at (262) 658-8166 ext. 109.
**The Hope Council on Alcohol & Other Drug Abuse, Inc. does not disclose any information regarding either party. This includes the status of paperwork, fees, and visits.